An Honest Review of Adam Folker’s Vert Shock Program
If you want to be successful in basketball, one of the key areas to focus on is how to improve your vertical leap. Whether it’s grabbing a rebound, going for a layup, dunking or blocking a shot, the ability to jump high comes in handy in this game.
Fortunately, there are many programs on the market that claim to help you in this area. One such example is the Vert Shock system by Adam Folker. The program claims to help you add between 9 and 15 inches or more to your vertical jump so you can start dunking like a complete badass in less than 8 weeks.
In this review, we take an honest look beyond the program’s marketing hype to help you determine if it is actually the real deal.
Overview of The Program
Authored by one of the world highest dunker, Adam Folker, Vert Shock is a step-by-step 8-week jump program specifically designed for those who would like to improve their vertical jump. The program is proven to enhance your hops regardless of your genetics, age, athleticism or height.
According to the author, this is not another of those jump tutorials that require you to do annoying deadlifts, heavy squats or crazy box jumps. It consists of a few simple exercises that target specific leg muscles so you can start dunking like a pro in 8 weeks or even less.
As if that’s not enough, the program includes a set of follow-along training videos and worksheets to ensure you are doing everything correctly. On top of that, it comprises more specific techniques, tips and tricks for optimal results.
But the best part is that you will have instant access to all the materials including the videos and bonus guides when you enroll in the program.
How Does The System Work?
The system working concept is based on a Russian training regimen which is what makes it unique compared to other jump programs on the market today. Basically, Vert Shock works by targeting a specific subset of muscle tissues known as ’elastic fibers’.
These muscle fibers are designed to transform your legs into rubber bands. Therefore, by strengthening the elastic fiber muscles, you end up increasing your vertical jump.
However, you will need unique workouts which this program recommends in order to activate these specific muscles. Unfortunately, lifting heavy weights is not recommended as it is proven to stunt the growth of the elastic fibers.
Vert Shock Review 2019
What Is Included Inside The Program?
The program is broken down into three phases or stages which make it easy to follow and understand. The first stage is called Pre-Shock phase. During this phase, your body will be introduced into unique exercises and movement patterns to get it ready for the next phases.
All the exercises are centered on unique jumping movements along with precise reps. Each training session is 30 minutes long and you will need to train for just four days.
Next, is the second stage also referred to as the Shock Phase and includes different movements for targeting your elastic fibers. Basically, this phase will help you reach your maximum vertical jump velocity as well as strengthen elastic fiber muscles.
The movements are 40 minutes long and are designed to push you to the limits. However, you just need to train for at least three days per week for a total of six weeks.
The third and last phase is the Post-Shock. In this stage, everything you learned in phase one and two will be cemented in your body’s muscle memory. Simply put, it is designed to help you build confidence in your jumps so that you dunk naturally.
Therefore, you will be able to perform your maximum vertical jump repeatedly with so much ease. Apart from these three phases, the system includes three simple of leg hacks’ to help you unlock extra inches on your hops instantly.
You will also discover a weird but very effective takeoff approach Justin Darlington uses to achieve optimal propulsion every time. Last but not least, you will learn how to dunk without even palming the basketball.
If you decide to try the program, you will get a ton of free and complementary bonuses including:
- Bonus #1: The 4 Vertical Jump Killers ($17 VALUE) – Inside this bonus guide, you will find the four major jump killers that will sabotage your efforts to ever jumping higher.
- Bonus #2: 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher ($29 VALUE) – This guide includes five dirty and quick secrets to jumping higher by all means.
- Bonus #3: Weekly Check-Ins ($49 VALUE) – With this bonus report, you get a weekly email check-in to help increase your consistency so you can quickly achieve the desired results.
- Bonus #4: Jumper’s Diet Checklist ($19 VALUE) – Inside this guide, you will discover different types of foods to eat to maximize your jump potential.
- Bonus #5: NBA Jump Secrets Revealed ($59 VALUE) – This bonus, on the other hand, comprises tons of NBA jump secrets to help you increase your vertical jump quickly.
- No equipment like weights or bench are needed to perform the movements.
- Includes very clear instructions with follow-along Full HD videos for ease of use.
- Backed by 60-day hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Perfect for both men and women regardless of their height.
- Access to many cool and premium bonuses at no extra cost.
- Completely safe and no prior workout experience is required.
3 Problems With The Program
- It is not available in physical format but rather in digital version only.
- Results might vary from one person to another.
- If your vertical jump is over 40 inches, the program might not help you as much.
About The Author: Adam Folker
The brains behind this program are Adam Folker and Justin Darlington. Besides being a professional basketball player, Adam is a performance coach for professional sports teams.
He is also a certified Strength and Conditioning specialist. In addition, he once played Division-I basketball for UC Irvine in the NCAA and has even trained with various NBA players.
He teamed up with one of the world’s top dunker Justin Darlington “Jus Fly” who is also his good friend to create this system. Apparently, after using this program, Justin was able to take his dunks to a whole new level.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced athlete and looking to increase your vertical leap, Vert Shock is one of the best programs you are going to find in our opinion. You don’t need any fancy gym equipment which makes it even more affordable.
On top of that, it is backed by a 100% money back guarantee just in case you don’t get the desired results. Therefore, we are very confident to recommend the program to you.