An extra layer of fat is deposited in some parts of the body which is usually found in the abdomen and pelvic regions. This lumpy substance called cellulite emerges can be noticed in the stomach, hips and thighs.
There are numerous products that promise you to get rid of cellulite within few hours to few days. However, these products are not only expensive but they tend to have some side-effects as well. Fortunately, there are some very good and natural home remedies for cellulite.
Causes for Cellulite:
Cellulite is actually a collection of fat that is responsible to form a lump as they push the connective skin tissue. The exact causes for cellulites are not known but some theories have been put forward and are found responsible for the formation of cellulites.
- Genetics: There are certain genes that are responsible for the development of cellulite. They have particular characteristics like slowing down the metabolism, distribution of fat underneath the skin and insufficient of circulation.
- Hormonal factors: Hormones like estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones and prolactin all play an important role in the production of cellulite.
- Diet: Excess of fat, carbohydrates, salt and very less of fiber in the diet are some factors that are responsible for over production of cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors: Lack of exercise, indulging in excess smoking and alcohol consumption and sitting or standing in one position for long period of time helps in the formations of these lumps.
- Clothing: Tight clothes especially underwear that have tight elastic is another reason that may contribute to cellulite formation as this limits the blood flow.
Symptoms of Cellulite Formation:
You can identify these fat lumps with the help of the following symptoms and signs:
- These are usually localized and have definite areas like the thighs and knees.
- You can feel the skin to be padded and have elastic consistency resembling to a sheet of rubber.
- The skin becomes immobile and cannot be squeezed.
- Such skins are prone to bruises and may be hurt easily when touched.
About 90 % of the women are affected with cellulite and may have purchased many expensive products for cellulite reductions. If you are looking some natural way to cut off this extra cellulite from the body then try some home based remedies for cellulite.
- You can try using some essential oil like that of rosemary and fennel oil and mix these oils with three teaspoon of carrier oil like an almond oil and gently rub this mixture on the cellulite affected area.
- Another home remedy you can give a try is soaking yourself in a warm bathwater for at least twenty minutes. You just need to add two cups of sea salt to the water tub. This is effective in the cellulite reduction and is beneficial remedy.
- A simple method is to massage the cellulite affected area with some coconut oil. This is a simple an ordinary method that may prove to be very effective for cellulite reduction.
- Another effective home remedy you can prepare at home is by using some dried thyme, grapefruit juice and corn oil. Take some appropriate amounts of all the three ingredients and prepare a mixture which can be directly applied on the cellulite area.
- People having excess weight are prone to cellulite. Hence keep your weight under check as this make the situation all the more worse.
- Lemons are very effective for cellulite reduction. All you got to do is in glass of warm water add some lemon juice and a little amount of honey and mix these well before drinking. This is effective as this gets rids of the excess fat buildup.
- You can drink three glasses of lemon juice and drink this on daily basis for best results.
- Coffee too helps in the reduction of cellulite. You just need to take some amount of coffee powder and add a little amount of moisturizing lotion. Prepare a paste and rub this gently on the affected area for few minutes on daily basis. Rinse this off using some warm water.
- The most effective and by far the simplest of all the home remedies is drinking water about 8-10 glasses a day is effective to reduce and get rid of those ugly lumps.
- Include cranberry juice, green tea and other chlorophyll rich food which helps in the cellulite reduction.
Tips and suggestions that will help prevent Cellulite:
- Your diet should be low in fats, rich in fibers and contain salads and fruits. This is beneficial and reduces cellulite formation.
- Reduce or if possible eliminate the intake of alcohol, coffee, soda and avoid smoking as well. This all will help you reduce the lumps from your body.
- Release the dry and the dead skin while bathing with the help of a soft brush. This will improve the blood circulation and aid the cellulite reduction too.
- Exercises are really effective to reduce these fat lumps and get rid of them. Follow some healthy regime and go for weight training that will help you target the area which contains these cellulites.
The above methods are some very simple and effective ways on how to get rid of cellulite at home which are completely natural and to be precise have no side-effects! Try any one of them and lose all those ugly lumps of fats from your body.